Complaint Review: Ciottas

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: another girl that you owe — holiday Florida United States of America
us 19 holiday, Florida United States of America

Ciottas they dont pay there workers holiday, Florida

I had gone in to ask about being paid and Pamela told me we don't have it, it's been 3 weeks since I got paid at a measly 5 an hour. You owed a girl Danielle 40 bucks and did not pay her either actually gave her a hard time and then like cowards that you are hung up on her. COWARDS!! When we come in you threaten to have us arrested. You people make me sick how dare you take from kids you have met your match cause I wont stop till you pay what's owed to all of us. Your so pathetic I hope and pray your so called restaurant gets shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ciottas/holiday-Florida-34690/Ciottas-they-dont-pay-there-workers-holiday-Florida-955932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ciottas