Complaint Review: Circle K Yorkies

• Reported By: Breeder — Southeast Nebraska United States of America
Circle K Yorkies
Council Bluffs, Iowa United States of America

Circle K Yorkies Bad Reputation Breeder Council Bluffs, Iowa

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Research how many other complaints this person has filed

Jeanie sold me a yorkie underbite. I had no choice but to get her spayed.
I paid for her $550.00.
She is selling the puppies $1,500 and up with underbite or overbite or bad quality.
I want suggestions as to other agencies or officials that I might report this breeder to, please let me know. I really appreciate it.

They are located in Council Bluffs, Iowa and their name is Jeanie Knapp. Check out their website www.Circlekranchyorkies.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circle-K-Yorkies/Council-Bluffs-Iowa-/Circle-K-Yorkies-Bad-Reputation-Breeder-Council-Bluffs-Iowa-885233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circle K Yorkies

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Research how many other complaints this person has filed

AUTHOR: Jeanie - (United States of America)

The dog that I sold to this person was priced as a PET.  She played on my sympathy, told me she was deaf, and asked if I would give her breeding rights.  I made a mistake by giving her breeding rights on a pet quality dog.

She looked at the dog, prior to buying it and knew that the dog had an under-bite but bought her anyway, and she bred the dog, knowing that she had an under-bite.

I know 2 other breeders that this person has purchased dogs from and she has complained about them also.  This is what she does.

She got what she paid for, she is the one who bred the dog, knowing that it had an under-bite.  My mistake was giving her breeders rights.