Complaint Review: Circle K

• Updated: Sun, March 21, 2010

• Reported By: James — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Circle K
Sossamon/Baseline Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Circle K Rob Thomas, Don Ridenohour, Shot, fired, and arrested on false accusation Mesa, Arizona

I worked for Circle K for 9yrs, at my 7yr mark i was shot during an armed robbery hat could have been avoided if the manager had gotten the phone fixed, it had been broken for 3wks. Almosted died over 64.00 and all i got from Circle K was a half rotten fruit basket. When i returned then wanted me gone so they stuck me in a store with a thousand cameras, not like i cared. I never did anything wrong, shortly after i came back the store accumulated a scratch card thief, and they were pointing fingers at me, and my co-worker stood up gave them a hand written confesion that he did it but they still put me on administrative leave. Sent the cops to my house to ave me arrested for thieft, the cop just gave me a citation and said if i could prove i was innocent the would tear it up. Well on the that they said id stole well its kinda hard to steal when theres nothing missing, from what hat days audit showed. But we went to court and they asked for a continuence because i had that audit subpeooned and they had nothing, so on the next court date i had more stuff subpeoned and they were so shaken that loss prevention never showed up, they asked for another continuence and the judge said you had 2 chances to convicted him, ya dont have a case so either dismiss or proceed, they dismissed, but the chicken shits had the nerve to send me a certifired letter sayiing i was fired and fought me tooth and nail ongetting unemployeement. So to anyone working for this company or considering it, DONT they only care about themselves and your just another number.

James in Az

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2010 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circle-K/Mesa-Arizona-85207/Circle-K-Rob-Thomas-Don-Ridenohour-Shot-fired-and-arrested-on-false-accusation-Mesa-583654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circle K