- Report: #699993
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Circle Town Oil
Circle Town OilP.O. Box 744 Internet, Indiana United States of America
Circle Town Oil Cheaters and Scammers Internet, Indiana
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
· Stealing (sending me 14,000 liter instead of 17,500 that is in the contract
· Cheating :We paid for top quality API Diesel SM Oil that can go for at least 7000 Mile, and what we got ,I really can't classify it us an oil. It is junk oil, an oil that can't last more than three weeks or about 400 miles for each oil change.
· The delivery time to loading port was suppose to be 3 to 4 weeks including labels, but it took 5 month instead
· They claimed that they made a mistake and they sent a gus oil instead of a diesel oil, but that it is not true and is not an excuse. I signed and I asked only for Diesel and they write diesel on the label of each bottle.
So please don't be fooled buy this company, they claim that they know oil and even they took me to a tour in a blending facility that is belong to another company that they do business with ,but at the end of the day ,I got nothing. I don’t want anyone else go through what I have surfed with this company.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circle-Town-Oil/Internet-Indiana-46038/Circle-Town-Oil-Cheaters-and-Scammers-Internet-Indiana-699993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.