Complaint Review: Circuit City Advantage

• Submitted: Sat, June 27, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 27, 2009

• Reported By:nyc New York
Circuit City Advantage
9954 Maryland Drive,richmond Virginia.23233 New york city, New York U.S.A.

Circuit City Advantage contract to fit my tv,air conditioner. New york city New York

we paid for protection plan,and due on 11/12/2011 for my big screen tv,service on the house,and i try to call and nobody answer the phone always busy.they told me,they go on bankrupcy but the service continue and i pay $521.08,know i need service and nobody answer,and my husband buy a extended warranty for a GE agq12aj-GE air conditioner for 5 years service for $39.99 expire on 7/25/2013,and we don't know were or who to call,and know nobody is responsable for the money we lost,thanks for the help you can give us.

Mercedes r,joge l natal
nyc, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2009 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City-Advantage/New-york-city-New-York-10029/Circuit-City-Advantage-contract-to-fit-my-tvair-conditioner-New-york-city-New-York-465481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City Advantage