Complaint Review: Circuit City - Chase

• Reported By:e peoria Illinois
Circuit City - Chase
Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Circuit City - Chase won't investigate my dispute Peoria illinois

I sent a money order for 277.97 . They say they never recieved it. So I sent them the stub of my money order. The money order bank said it was cashed, but i have to send 12 dollars to find out exactly who. So I did, but circuit city won't even check there own account to see if a money order for that amt. was deposited on the day I told them it was cashed out. All they can tell me is to come in and make a minimum payment. They are real pieces of s**t.

e peoria, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City-Chase/Peoria-Illinois/Circuit-City-Chase-wont-investigate-my-dispute-Peoria-illinois-342488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City - Chase