Complaint Review: Circuit City / City Assure

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Circuit City / City Assure
8823 Pulaski Highway Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Circuit City / City Assure I am not being help to resloved this problem and getting misleaded information Baltimore Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: Are you sure?

I bought a VCR/DVD recorder from Circuit City of January 2008. When I purchase this unit I purchase extended warranty and now I am having problems with this unit and City Assurance whom are responsible for extended warranty purchases are giving me the running around and I have my back against the wall and I do not know what to do. Circuit City is now closed and I am dealing with this place and I am not getting no results and my patience are running very low.

Clifford
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City-City-Assure/Baltimore-Maryland/Circuit-City-City-Assure-I-am-not-being-help-to-resloved-this-problem-and-getting-mislea-422880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City / City Assure

Are you sure?

AUTHOR: Joek - (U.S.A.)

I am an employee and was wondering if you may have the wrong company that is supposed to cover the protection plan. It is Assurant Solutions that backs Circuit City protection plans. If you go to assurantsolutions.com you can easily find the Circuit City section. Maybe that will help you get the right number to call.