• Report: #194906

• Submitted: Mon, June 05, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 05, 2006

• Reported By:Ft Bragg North Carolina
Circuit City Financing - Chase
P.O. Box 94011 Palentine, Illinois U.S.A.

Chase - Circuit City - Circuit City Rewards Card - Circuit City Rewards Visa ripoff Claimed I owed ten years later messed up my credit Customer Service horrible Palentine Illinois

Upon Buying a new house, It was found that Circuit City/ Chase, Had recently reported to the credit burea that i owed 354.00 on an account that was opened in 1996 (now May 06) I took the phone # and called them to see what/how this had happend. Upon further investigation, It was clear i owed no money and that the account had been closed for years, paid in full. By digging deeper, and not knowing my address from 10 years prior, I found out that my drivers liscense number was wrong in they're system. According to them, the only fix was for me to take 2 valid id's to circuit city to prove who I was. I really didnt think anyone else was going to call and attempt to fix this mistake for me but circuit city didnt see it the same way i did. The service reps were very very rude, and didnt even treat me like a person. The Supervisor i talked to "Monica" was worse than the people who worked under her. My understanding of the system is that they have 30 days to report correctly.

Ft Bragg, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2006 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City-Financing-Chase/Palentine-Illinois-60094-4011/Chase-Circuit-City-Circuit-City-Rewards-Card-Circuit-City-Rewards-Visa-ripoff-Claime-194906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City Financing - Chase