Complaint Review: Circuit City - Juan - Firedog - Ariselli

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2008

• Reported By:visalia California
Circuit City - Juan - Firedog - Ariselli
Mooney Blvd. Visalia, California U.S.A.

Circuit City - Juan - Firedog - Arilelli, mng Ripped me off!! had my computer for 2.5 months. was quoted 99$. It turned into 369.00$$ Visalia California

*UPDATE Employee: Contact me for assistance

*UPDATE Employee: Contact me for assistance

I have been a great customer at my local circuit city in Visalia, Ca. I recently brought my computer to be fixed. I was told it cost me $99.00. I repeatedly tried to contact them again. Finally 2.5 months later, they said my computer was done but it would cost 369.00. I complained to the mng. Ariselli, she said "no way, 369.00 bottom line." I was pissed. I went to pick up my computer and found out nothing had been done to it. It was not repaired. I got screwed!! dont go there!!

Visalia1
visalia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City-Juan-Firedog-Ariselli/Visalia-California-93277/Circuit-City-Juan-Firedog-Arilelli-mng-Ripped-me-off-had-my-computer-for-25-mo-390538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City - Juan - Firedog - Ariselli

Contact me for assistance

AUTHOR: Help4u@circuitcity.com - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry to hear about the problems that you had regarding the service on your computer through our Visalia, CA store. I would like to see if there is anything I can do to assist you with this issue. If you would like my assistance please feel free to email your contact information and any information you have related to the repair to help4u@circuitcity.com.

Contact me for assistance

AUTHOR: Help4u@circuitcity.com - (U.S.A.)