SBA

• Reported By:West Chester Ohio
Circuit City Rebates
Nationwide U.S.A.

Circuit City Sprint PCS Cellular Rebate

I bought (2) Sprint PCS Nokia Phones from a Circuit City in Mason, Ohio - both phones carried a $50 rebate with a 10 week delivery time. I mailed all pertinent information in 1 week after purchasing the phones. I called 3 months later after never receiving my rebates and they informed me that it had been sent months ago. Apparently (although all address info. was correct on every peice of paper I sent) they mailed it to a different city and zipcode. Not only that but they claimed to have record of only one phone purchase. I sent them the receipts and received the first rebate. Then, I waited a couple months for the second rebate and it never came. So I called again and they said they mailed it months ago but to another city (not my city and not the city they mailed it to the first time.) I waited another montha nd called back and they said their system went down and they lost all notes regarding my case. I have since been in touch several times but in eight months have not received my rebate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City-Rebates/nationwide/Circuit-City-Sprint-PCS-Cellular-Rebate-2633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City Rebates