scared

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:San Jose California
Circuit City Stores, Inc
9950 Mayland Dr, Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Circuit City Stores, Inc did not send rebate money Richmond Virginia

*Author of original report: San Jose, Ca.

I purchased an Acer 15.4 laptop computer ( AS59206470 ) by order on line on order date 12/02/2007 ( order # 4440-151269 ). They shipped out on 12/3/07 and I received it on 12/05/08. This laptop has a $80 rebate deal, so I submitted my rebate right after I got the laptop and received a notice e-mail from the rebate dept.

on 12/6/08 that my rebate submission has been received and is being processed. It asked me to wait for 8 weeks to get the check. I waited and waited. On 1/16/08 I sent them an e-mail to remind them, the next day 1/17/08 I got an e-mail from them stating the supporting materials may have been misdirected or lost in the mail.

So they asked me to fax them the UPC barcode sales receipt and rebate form . Which I did . And I continue to wait. So on 4/1/2008 I fax them a note to remind them. Nothing happens and I'm still waiting. Please give me your hand. I'm counting on your help. Thank you very much for your help.

Monique
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City-Stores-Inc/Richmond-Virginia-23233-1464/Circuit-City-Stores-Inc-did-not-send-rebate-money-Richmond-Virginia-344835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City Stores, Inc

San Jose, Ca.

AUTHOR: Monique nguyen - (U.S.A.)

I would like to know after I file this report with you, I should wait on your answer or what else needs to be done in my part for now ? thank you very much. Monique , San Jose.