Complaint Review: Circuit City Stores, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, March 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 10, 2007

• Reported By:Highspire Pennsylvania
Circuit City Stores, Inc.
9954 Maryland Drive Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Circuit City Stores, Inc. Circuit City Stores, Inc. Customer service refuses to issue refund of overpayment-City Advantage Protection Plan. Ripoff Richmond Virginia

My payment, in the form of a money order, was returned due to an overpayment on a City Advantage Protection Plan. I simply paid a bill that I received. I called Customer Service and explained that I need a refund from Circuit City because the money order is worthless, since it is stamped "for deposit only" and I can't get my money back from the money order company. Customer service told me to write a letter explaining what happened and what I want as a resolution. I did exactly that and the money order was returned for a SECOND time!

I want Circuit City to show some value and respect for me as a customer and refund the money. I want a company manager to contact me and provide a "person" to send this to directly so it does not happen a THIRD time.

Highspire, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2007 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City-Stores-Inc/Richmond-Virginia-23233/Circuit-City-Stores-Inc-Circuit-City-Stores-Inc-Customer-service-refuses-to-issue-refu-238746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City Stores, Inc.