factory

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2002

• Reported By:Henderson Ky
Circuit City Stores,INC
Store #3621 Evansville, Indiana U.S.A.

Circut City Stores,INC ripoff Sold Us a Lemon Computer AND extended Warranty then 1 month after initial Exchange on same computer refused us service slow prossessing the business that doesn't give a dam tricked and lied to us Evansville Indiana

*0:

We purchased a PC Febuary 2 for $1200.00 then the extended Warranty for another $300.00 after two weeks the Pc wasn't working right so we exchanged it but could only get the same product HIGHEST IN THE STORE.

Well a month latter and the new replacement is worse then the first one so we return to Curcuit City and we are informed that their hands are tied can't help us.

So I see this as Prostitution We give them $1500.00 and They got usin the ___!$300.00

I said thats what we paid in case this happened I am informed that it doesn't cover this What?

So they tell you some BS you give them Money and thats it You will have Better luck in a Junk Yard!!!

Harold
Henderson, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City-StoresINC/Evansville-Indiana-47715-2729/Circut-City-StoresINC-ripoff-Sold-Us-a-Lemon-Computer-AND-extended-Warranty-then-1-month-18143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City Stores,INC

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

I am a computer programmer and the problems I have had are so bad that I have little Hair left So I was just brainstorming the actions I could take and If anyone knows please reply but Isn't there a Lemon Law that these people are violating. I am off to the Law Library now to do some research further into the system I kno wthat there is more then one way to catch a THIEF and with a little help we can do it!!!!