Complaint Review: Circuit City , consumer Electronics

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:mamaroneck New York
Circuit City , consumer Electronics
9954 Mayland Drive Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Circuit City ,consumer Electronics Corporate Bullying Richmond Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Help4u@circuitcity.com - Contact me for assistance

recently I purchased a computer monitor which I never received. on 11/25/2008 I purchased the item online from circuit city. on 11/28/2008 fed-ex lost the package. C.C. was informed that the package was lost. C.C. told me I had to wait until 12/09 to make sure the package doesn't deliver, even though it was deemed lost by fed-ex.

12/09 C.C. told me I had to wait until 12/11 now to make sure the lost package doesn't deliver. 12/11 C.C. told me I had to wait until 12/12 to make sure that my package, which has been deemed lost for days already, does not deliver. 12/12 C.C. told me that a case manager has to review my case to make sure I qualify for re-shipment of my paid merchandise which was never received.

12/13 C.C told me I have to wait until monday, call back and then in 5-9 business days someone will review my case to see if I am allowed to get the monitor that has been paid for since 11/25/2008. C.C. has no intentions on sending me a replacement, they are trying to "make me go away". PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Joepucci187
mamaroneck, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City-consumer-Electronics/Richmond-Virginia-23233/Circuit-City-consumer-Electronics-Corporate-Bullying-Richmond-Virginia-400940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City , consumer Electronics

Help4u@circuitcity.com - Contact me for assistance

AUTHOR: Help4u@circuitcity.com - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry to hear about the problems that you have experienced with your recent order. I would like to assist you in getting this issue resolved. If you would like my assistance please feel free to email me at help4u@circuitcity.com. In the email please make sure to include your order number.