Complaint Review: Circuit City

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 15, 2009

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Circuit City
West Broad Street, Richmod, Virginia U.S.A.

Circuit City Thanksgiving rebates never received Richmond Virginia

I made a purchase of HP laptop with $150 mail-in-rebate. I did send all the documents for rebate and they did process my rebates and also I got a mail from them with confirmation number. Here is the mail....

On 1/22/09, notification@parago.com wrote:
Dear **** KANNAN,

Thank you for shopping at Circuit City. We have processed your $150 Rebate with Purchase of HP Notebook PC (G50108NR) at Circuit City. You can expect to receive your reward in the next 5-10 business days.

Your rebate tracking number is: 308885873

To check your status of other rebates, go to www.CCityrebates.com

Please be sure to keep a copy of your tracking number for future reference.

Sincerely,

The Rebate Team at Circuit City
................
When I checked the confirmation number on their website, it said that my check has been cut out and I will be getting it within 5 - 10 business days. I never received it, so i called them and they said I have to wait for 30 days. this one happened on February 15th. so I waited till Feb 22nd and called no one responded, it went to voice message and it was directing to a website. When I checked this message online, it is like my money is gone.

Mean time I visited the local store at that time they were running last 4 day sale and the customer service rep told me that they dont have any clue about the rebates - i have to report all issues online on their website - but nothing available to report the issue on their website. I dont know what to do. Please help me if some body received their amount from CCity on this rebates.

Kannan
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City/Richmod-Virginia/Circuit-City-Thanksgiving-rebates-never-received-Richmond-Virginia-434535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City