Complaint Review: Circuit City

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
Circuit City
6035 Ulali Drive Keizer, Oregon 97303 Salem, Oregon U.S.A.

Circuit City Everytime I called for extended warrenty from Circuit City told me 2 weeks ago that they would send me a return address label and I haven't received it as of today 2/21/09 Salem Oregon

I ordered a laptop power cord from Circuit City on 1/17/09 and was never told that they were going out of business. I was admittted to the hospital on 2/12/09 and was there for 21 days.

When I returned home, I called Circuit City and they told me that the store was going backruptcy and to call 1-800-555-4615. I called and waited and finally someone comes on and I asked them to send me a shipping label.

It is now 2/21/09 and I haven't received a new power cord or a shipping lablel.

Lois ****
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City/Salem-Oregon-97303/Circuit-City-Everytime-I-called-for-extended-warrenty-from-Circuit-City-told-me-2-weeks-a-426988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City