Complaint Review: Circuit City

• Submitted: Sun, November 17, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, November 17, 2002

• Reported By:Columbia City in
Circuit City
281 K-Mart Plaza N. Fort Wayne, IN Nationwide U.S.A.

Circuit City ripoff Fort Wayne Indiana

I bought a new computer from Circuit City 8/30/02 within 3 weeks it was in the shop. I called them to ask if I could exchange it and they told me their return policy was 14 days. I spent over $1000.00 on just the tower, keyboard and mouse. No moniter or printer. It has already been in the "repair shop" 2 times, and is heading back again. Parts keep going out on it. I beleive I have bought a "lemon" and would like to exchange it but they wont.

Now I am in the market for a digital camera and a new monitor. Guess who wont get my business back.....CIRCUIT CITY

Lori
Fort Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2002 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City/nationwide/Circuit-City-ripoff-Fort-Wayne-Indiana-35409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City