Complaint Review: Circuit City.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: PKNICKS — Staten Island New York United States of America
Circuit City.com

Circuit City.com Circuit City.Com is has not issued me a refund for my return in 30 days! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact our staff

*UPDATE Employee: Refund issued

*Consumer Comment: Patience

I purchased a Lenovo tablet on June 9th, 2012. Returned the item on June 20th. Company promised to issue me a refund, by check, but has not done so....it is almost 30 days! Customer Service is NONEXISTENT!!! Stay away from ordering from these clowns, you have been warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Citycom/internet/Circuit-Citycom-Circuit-CityCom-is-has-not-issued-me-a-refund-for-my-return-in-30-days-908383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City.com

Please contact our staff

AUTHOR: Tiger direct pat - (U.S.A.)

If you are unable to obtain assistance from the card issuer please contact me directly at charles.moise@syx.com in which I can arrange a day to contact the card issuer with you on the line as a conference call to confirm that the refund has been processed in which we can request for a replacement card or a refund check to be issued for the gift card that you used on the order. Once again we do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter.

Refund issued

AUTHOR: Tiger direct pat - (U.S.A.)

We sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter, please be advised that we have issued a refund for the item in reference on 6/20/2012 within our system. Please be advised that all refunds issued are returned back to the original method of payment used on your purchase. As you are requesting for the refund via check we are unable to do so as your refund was returned back to your credit/gift card issuer. You may contact their staff to confirm that the reimbursement has been issued. If you have any further inquiries regarding the matter please feel free to contact us directly at customersatisfaction@help.circuitcity.com

Patience

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

When they say 30 days, they dont mean 30 days from the date of your purchase. They mean 30 days from when they process your return. When did they recieve the item back? Add 30 BUISNESS days to that. I wouldn't expect a check until the end of july or beginning of august.

belongs