Complaint Review: Circuit Micro - American Micro

• Submitted: Thu, May 06, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2004

• Reported By:Macon Georgia
Circuit Micro - American Micro
26242 Dimension DR Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Circuit Micro aka American Micro Internet Fraud-Deceptive Practices, Liars, theives! Rip-off! Lake Forest California

Dear Everyone,

I was writing to you in reference to a online company by the name of Circuit Micro (circuitmicro.com) aka American Micro Sinternet Web (as the withdrawal appears on my bank statement). On the day of November 23, 2003 and November 24, 2003, this company withdrew monies in the amount of 549.98 in two separate transactions from my personal savings account. I did not give, or was
not aware of, the permission that I had given for these withdrawals.

I spoke with the company the very next day and they told me I had given permission, and now I would have to wait for a refund. I called several times over the ensuing months and was told it would be 30, 60, then 90 days before I would receive my refund. Now, in reviewing their website they have added several new statements about refunds, including the fact that my refund could take 6 months to receive. They also have added they could or will take a portion of my refund for some sort of fee. These statements were not on the website in November, therefore, I do not think I should be subject to them. Please help, I just want my money back.

Sincerely,

James
Macon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2004 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro-American-Micro/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Circuit-Micro-aka-American-Micro-Internet-Fraud-Deceptive-Practices-Liars-theives-Rip-o-90436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Micro - American Micro