Complaint Review: Circuit Micro Electronics

• Submitted: Tue, October 03, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 03, 2006

• Reported By:Farmington West Virginia
Circuit Micro Electronics
Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Circuit Micro Electronics ripoff took money from bank account for laptop will not answer phone messages or emails Lake Forest California

In August 2006 I ordered a laptop from Circuit Micro. On August 10, they took the money they required from my checking account. The first week in September I called because I hadn't heard any thing. They made me copy the checks and fax them to them to prove that they had been cashed. I then spoke with Laura, who guarnteed that I would get my laptop within 6 to 10 days. That was up on September 19. I called back and was told that the computer was on back order for 22 days. I have called back everyday for two weeks and get an answering machine that says they are closed or I called after business hours. I have sent them emails, and they have not responded. I have turned them into the Better Business Bureau.

Farmington, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2006 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro-Electronics/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Circuit-Micro-Electronics-ripoff-took-money-from-bank-account-for-laptop-will-not-answer-p-213983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Micro Electronics