Complaint Review: Circuit Micro

• Submitted: Wed, July 20, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 20, 2005

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Circuit Micro
25422 Trabuco Rd #105-288 Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Circuit Micro Stole my money and never delivered the product. They also keep promising a refund and I still haven't received that. Ripoff Lake Forest California

It's been two years now since I first started this process with Circuit Micro. I just want my money back. I'm a college student and to have about 400 dollars stolen from me not to mention the cost of purchasing another computer to replace the one they never delivered is tough! If anyone has gone through the same thing please contact me by using the rebuttal box below. Maybe we can chat and come up with a plan to get our money back!

Tamikia
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2005 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Circuit-Micro-Stole-my-money-and-never-delivered-the-product-They-also-keep-promising-a-r-150508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Micro