Complaint Review: Circuit Micro

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2004

• Reported By:sacramento California
Circuit Micro
25422 Trabuco Road #105-288 Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Circuit Micro ripoff artist sham company unresponsive bastards Lake Forest California

I was going to purchase a laptop computer from Rip off, I mean Circuit Micro until I received the contract in the mail.

after reading the contract I decided I could do better by saving my money and buying one on Ebay.

after calling and cancelling my order less than a week after my initial call, I was still charged 249.00 for the first installment.

I called and spoke to a person named John and he promised to get my refund to me ASAP. Of course, that didn't happen.

I have called and emailed no less than 50 times and have gotten two responses so far. One from another John, and one from a Randy who promised I would have my refund by 9/28/04.

Of course, that didn't happen either. They don't even have the courtesy to respond. At this point its not only the 249.00's its the principle. I want my damned money!

sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2004 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Circuit-Micro-ripoff-artist-sham-company-unresponsive-bastards-Lake-Forest-California-114035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Micro