Complaint Review: Circuit Micro

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2004

• Reported By:WAIANAE Hawaii
Circuit Micro
26242 Dimension Dr. #230 Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Circuit Micro ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent company Lake Forest California

I have been applying for credit to finance a computer, and have been turned down by companys for not enough credit points. My mother and I finally came across this company and we signed the application. Thinking what the heck, might as well I did everyone else and got turned down.

I was so excited when we got the report back. I had been approved for the loan on the computer I had purchased. I had to fill in all the information that they needed for them to go ahead and send me the invoice packet on my delivery.

Things started to go wrong since the day I had signed the application. They charged me an application fee which they debited out of my account unauthorized and failed to mention that in the application or ad. A week later they debited the down payment unauthorized.

I had to make 3 monthy payments before my computer could be sent. It is called a probation period. That I authorized. The probation period is supposed to be interest free and the remaining payments is with the interest. But, my probation payments were higher then my remaining payments.

When I had finally finished makeing all my probation payments, it was time for delivery. I could not contact them again. I have sent them e-mails that they do not respond to. I have called both their numbers they have listed and cannot get through.
We have called the operater and she said the numbers are probably disconnected.

They have told me one story over the phone and another on the invoice, and denied ever telling me it. They have lied to me, debited my account unauthorized, charged me the highest interest rates. Never returned my calls when I had a question, and have stolen my money.

They had forced me to close my account, which I should have done the first day they screwed up on my payment, but I was afraid they would charge me the 35% percent of the full purchase like they said.

After that I went into the BBB and found that they have numerous complaints on them. I should have checked with them first.

Melody
WAIANAE, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2004 03:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Circuit-Micro-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-company-Lake-Forest-California-80935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Micro