Complaint Review: Circuit Micro

• Submitted: Mon, March 01, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, April 24, 2004

• Reported By:san francisco California
Circuit Micro
26242 Dimension Dr. #230 Lake Forest Ca 92630 Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Circuit Micro (www.circuitmicro.com) ripoff! Customer refunds are missing in action. Lake Forest California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our policy a very strict and so is the refund policy.

I have cancelled my order 3 months ago and still I didn't get my refund yet. There is no phone number to call, no one replied on my emails. It is just so weird to think that it was too easy for these people to take money out from customer's credit cards in a blink of an eye, but when it comes to refunds and cancellations it is taking them forever.

The reason why I cancelled my order is I am moving out of the country and I am cancelling everything I have in this country INCLUDING my checking account that I used to pay for the first down payment on the order that I had.It is sad to say, but I am really not happy with everything that had happened to me with circuit micro.

Here is a copy of the fifth email I sent to circuit micro (staff@circuitmicro.com). This is the fifth time that I sent an email inquiring about my refund. NO ONE EVER REPLIED. How come your phone number (949 4607866) has been disconnected? Are you guys hiding from customers that you owe money from? I saw a rip off report from someone at www. ripoffreport.com. Check it out. It is the exact same thing that I am going through right now with your company. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!

Next to this action I am doing is filing a complaint to Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org) I am so upset and I'm not having fun with you guys anymore. I filed the refund way back December, hello March!

Please people, think a million times before dealing with this company. You don't want to be sorry as I am.

Tennessee
san francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2004 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Circuit-Micro-wwwcircuitmicrocom-ripoff-Customer-refunds-are-missing-in-action-Lake-82374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Micro

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our policy a very strict and so is the refund policy.

AUTHOR: Randy - (U.S.A.)

Most people read it, and some do not, and then post complaints about it!

For Financing, which is much different then buying in full, YOU'RE ONLY PAYING FOR A SMALL PORTION OF THE PRODUCT IN INCURMENTS FOR OVER A TIME PERIOD.

# 1) you can not just cancel just because for what ever reason.

# 2 ) if you do, since there is piles of paper work that has to be prepared, which takes employees to do, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A CANCELATION FEE.

# 3) the Cancellation fee is 35% of the purchase price, which is the same as a restocking fee and also is the same at 90% of other companies and retailers.

# 4) we understand that you may think that is high, since you are financing in the first place, but for the most, that is a standard charge, and it should be higher.

#5) our employees DO NOT work for free, and do get a paycheck,
No one will sit and prepare lengthy paperwork, file, deliver, negotiate and securing product just to name a few, FOR FREE and why should we?

#6) If and only if, there was a down payment, and there was funds left over after the cancel fee, you will receive a check, if not, as in this case and this complaint, you will receive a bill for monies owed.

Further more, No refunds that INVOLVE FINANCING, are sent or processed until
180 days from cancel date. (Regulations as well as policy) ALL this is posted in the Q & A section on the site. READ IT!!!

#6) If you are indecisive, OR MOVING OUT OF THE COUNTRY, and I'm sure moving out of the country wasn't just a big surprise, and you've known about it for some time, and you knew you will be canceling or returning the product or disputing the services very soon after your purchase. Why don't you.

SAVE EVERYONE SOME TIME AND READ THE COMPANIES POLICIES.