Complaint Review: Circuit Micro

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 22, 2005

• Reported By:Fenton Missouri
Circuit Micro
http://www.circuitmicro.com Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Circuit Micro ripoff and scam Lake Forest California

*Consumer Comment: NO REFUND HERE

*Consumer Comment: There is no honesty from those lying piece of beeps.

*Consumer Comment: There is no honesty from those lieing peice of beeps.

*Consumer Suggestion: You should nail this guy, don't back off!!!! Other people are still getting hurt!!!

*Author of original report: Circuit Micro Responds

CircuitMicro is most definitely a scam. I have done research after being scammed by this company and found the following:

1. Their address, 25422 Trabuco Road, Ste. 105, Lake Forest, CA is actually a Mail Boxes Etc. store - not a real business address for them. (check MBE's site for confirmation).

2. Their application forms do not actually process online, they use a CGI script to email it to app@circuitmicro.com.

3. Enter random data in the application and process it, you will see that it approves no matter what. Furthermore, if you look at the web page code, your order number is not even transmitted to them, just your personal and bank account info. The order # is randomly generated via Javascript on your local page - not their server.

4. Their staff@circuitmicro.com address does not work. Curiously, all their Customer Help Center forms at the bottom of the page email to staff@circuitmicro.com - interesting.

5. The owner, Randy Jurasek, or Radomil Jurasek, lives just down the road a little bit, at 203 203 Bellecour Wy, Lake Forest, CA. The number that some people keep calling, (949)-707-5817, is acutally his home number. (anyone live near Lake Forest, CA that can check this out?).

I have filed a complaint with the FTC and their State Attorney's office. I am also looking into talking with the police and filing a civil suit. Anyone else in the same boat? Let's band together and nail this SOB.

Brian
Fenton, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2004 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro/Lake-Forest-California/Circuit-Micro-ripoff-and-scam-Lake-Forest-California-122686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Micro

NO REFUND HERE

AUTHOR: Tamikia - (U.S.A.)

Brian, Glad you got your refund back..maybe you can let us know how you did it. I've been waiting since 2003 for my refund. Please post that info below so other victims will know too..

There is no honesty from those lying piece of beeps.

AUTHOR: Melody - (U.S.A.)

I am glad you have gotten what you wanted back. You were one of the few. But, I am still waiting for my refund from this scamming company for almost a year. To me, there are no honest people working there, especially Randy. I can't wait till someone brings this company down, and I hope I am there to see it.

There is no honesty from those lieing peice of beeps.

AUTHOR: Melody - (U.S.A.)

#4 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

My brother got ripped in another state by this scam and I too have been looking into Radomil Jurasek dba Circuit Micro. The only reason he gave you your money back is that you threatened the police and the Attorney General. If you didn't you would not get a dime. I had a friend who's an investigator with a law firm look into this guy, and this is the second time he's run this scam only before it was a different company name. He shut the last one down when the heat came on. I recommend everyone contact the AG, the police and even threaten to sue the Mail Box Ectera he uses if the guy doesn't refund everyones money.

AUTHOR: Brian - (U.S.A.)

Circuit Micro made good on their promises. They actually are decent people. I want to apologize for this report and have everyone disregard it, as they have taken care of things. Randy - thank you for your honesty and good business practices!

Brian,

Unfortunately your application was already processed, this is done off line since we pull credit reports and perform other manual verifications of supplied information.
I went ahead and canceled any further processing of your application. As far as your refund, there is no problem, but it can not be processed until the transaction has cleared on our end in five business days including today.
The refund can be issued on Friday and post to your account on Tuesday morning at the latest.

As far as the 3 payments, that particular finance program is over a year and half old and no longer used, only by our competitors.