Complaint Review: Circuit Micro

• Submitted: Thu, November 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 10, 2005

• Reported By:marietta Pennsylvania
Circuit Micro
circuitmicro.com Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Circuit Micro ripoff charged 39.96 to my account without my permission Lake Forest California

Circuit Micro has charged 39.96 from my checking account without me even giving permission no i try to contact by email and by phone and no answer im on my way to the bank to file a report and if i ever to contact the owner of circuit micro he will be speaking to my lawyer!

James
marietta, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2005 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro/Lake-Forest-California/Circuit-Micro-ripoff-charged-3996-to-my-account-without-my-permission-Lake-Forest-Califor-164050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Micro