Complaint Review: Circuit Micro

• Submitted: Mon, March 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 06, 2006

• Reported By:Arbuckle California
Circuit Micro
www.circuitmicro.com Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Circuit Micro ripoff, charged twice, fraudulent, lawsuit, dishonest, cheat Lake Forest California

SO I fell for this scam. I got charged the 39.96 fee. I called , got an answer and I found out that I couldn't get a refund. So, I didn't get mad. My fault for not reading it over. Found a second charge weeks later. WHOA, why 2? I called, and was told to expect refund in 2 days. Hasn't happened and that was 3 weeks ago. Every week I get a phone call from this same jerk telling me to send in my 3 payments. I keep on saying no. He makes promises of maybe putting me on T.V. because he's working on some kind of infomercial.

NOT BUYING IT! He is persistent. Non-stop talking and talking. won't shut the hell up. Finally I put him on hold and he hangs up. I filed a claim with my bank, and am awaiting my refund. Next step is lawsuit if refund isn't recieved. He talks to you like your some kind of reject from the world. I can't believe how bad your credit is, your lucky to have a company like ours. without us, you wouldn't survive, you are litterally hanging on a thread, your credit is worthless. Nobody would do business with you, only us.

WELL HE'S ALMOST RIGHT THERE! MY CREDIT IS WORTHLESS, SO I REALLY HAVE LESS TO LOSE THAN HE DOES WHEN I TAKE HIS ASS TO COURT. I'M NOT ONLY SEEKING PENALTY FEES, I'M HOPING TO TAKE HIS ASS TO JAIL. DISCRIMINATION IS A BAD THING. TOO BAD, HE DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS TALKING TO ME ON MY CELL PHONE ALL THOSE PHONE CALLS, AND WELL, LET'S JUST SAY, HE WAS BEING RECORDED. BUT WAIT, IF HE DOESN'T KNOW HE WAS BEING RECORDED, IT CAN'T BE USED IN COURT RIGHT? WRONG! I AM A CITIZEN, AND I DO NOT HAVE TO ALERT SOMEONE THAT THEY ARE BEING RECORDED. ONLY BUSINESSES HAVE TO DO THAT.

AS SOON AS YOU FIND THAT LAWSUIT IN YOUR MAILBOX, YOUR GOING TO WISH YOU DIDN'T MESS WITH ME AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE JUST LOOKING TO STAND ON THEIR OWN TWO FEET AGAIN. YOU LITTERALLY KNOCK THEM BACK DOWN. BUT IT'S YOUR TURN BUDDY. YOUR TURN TO GO DOWN! AND THIS IS A GUARANTEE. I HAVE YOU RECORDED SAYING SOME PRETTY BAD THINGS AS A BUSINESS MAN. THINGS THAT YOU MIGHT GO TO JAIL FOR. HM HM HM.

Adrian
Arbuckle, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro/Lake-Forest-California/Circuit-Micro-ripoff-charged-twice-fraudulent-lawsuit-dishonest-cheat-Lake-Forest-Cal-179557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Micro