- Report: #253389
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Circuit Micro
Circuit MicroCircuitMicro.com Internet U.S.A.
Circuit Micro Ripoff Stole Money from My Bank Account 4 times Lake Forest California
I've been reading some of Randy's rebuttals and it's amazing how he can actually rip people off when he can't form proper sentences.
For the people who got ripped off. Don't let this one bad experiance ruin you from doing business from others on the net. Not all companies are like this. But keep a few factors in mind if or when you do decide to do business on the internet again.
1. Any legit company will not tell you that your order will be shipped once your payment posts, when in fact they never gave you a chance to pick a product first.
2. A legit company actually hires an IT professional to program their web site(s), and actually knows what they are doing. Circuit Micros web page is full of flaws.
Things like. When they ask for your zip code, it allows you to enter letters instead of numbers. That in it's self is a red flag. Check out the personal information fields in the application area and see where only numbers are allowd (Enter Your Zip Code) and place letters there.
3. On the home page. When I tried to view other selections from the left colomn. If you move your mouse over the lettering it turns into a finger and the letters turn red. With the excepton of the Contact Us selection. Your mouse turns into an I -beam. That means that the selection is non functional. A company that does not want to be contacted.
These were just some of the tell - tell signs that a company (Circuit Micro) is NOT legit. I will not disclose all of them because I don't want circuit micro or others like them to know what they are doing wrong.
But the most important thing you can do to protect your self is to check out a potentioal company that you want to do business with at RipOffReport.com. Just remember that no matter what that company says in their REBUTTAL they are on RipOffReport.com for a reason.
And check this out RANDY, if you are not man enough to talk to me on the phone. Then I don't want to hear Your rebuttal ok. So, do like you always do (when I do get a chance to get through to you at your so called company), and hide behind that so called woman that answers the phone. I would like a rebuttal from her because she is man enough to talk. Eventhough, she is full of #### just like you.
Klamath Falls, Oregon
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2007 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro/internet/Circuit-Micro-Ripoff-Stole-Money-from-My-Bank-Account4-times-Lake-Forest-California-253389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.