Complaint Review: Circuit Micro

• Updated: Tue, September 21, 2004

• Reported By:Crescent Springs Kentucky
Circuit Micro
CircuitMicro.com Internet U.S.A.

Circuit Micro ripoff Praying on unsuspecting middle class with "less than perfect" credit - the are the scum of the earth!! scam scam scam Internet

Because like so many Americans these days, I have a less than perfect credit score, I was looking to purchase a computer that I could finance easily. Imagine how excited I was to find this website that offer easy financing to everone!! What a scam...

I was taken in by the professional appearance of the website itself. But this would be my undoing. The financial application was thorough enough, thus adding to the facade. Almost instantly, my application was received and approved. The only thing left to do was to pay the $39.96 application fee.

The red flag did not go up until I attemted to reach someone via telephone to request information on additional PC hardware that was not listed on the website.

After a dozen or so unsuccesful attemts at reaching someone by telephone I finally reached someone via the "sales" line. His name was Brandon.

When speaking to him on what was obviously a cell phone (with children playing in the background) he seemed distracted, rude, and otherwise disinterested in helping me. This is NEVER a sign of good salesmenship.

I immediatly contacted my bank as these liars, degenerates, and theives had my credit card number and checking account info. So far they have only gotten me for 2 $39.96 app fees.

Alex
Crescent Springs, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2004 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro/internet/Circuit-Micro-ripoff-Praying-on-unsuspecting-middle-class-with-less-than-perfect-credit-109363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Micro