Complaint Review: Circuit Micro

• Updated: Sat, April 14, 2007

• Reported By:delran New Jersey
Circuit Micro
circuitmicro.com Internet U.S.A.

Circuit Micro what puzzles me is ~I never did business with this company. I checked my bank account online and noticed a check on my behalf paid a company called "gig meds" for $39.96. my bank gave me the phone number on the check (800-883-0705). when i spoke to a representative they advised me they are a 3rd party company for "circuit micro". thank God my bank is refunding me the amount in 3 business days. Ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: fees returned

Shira
delran, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2007 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Micro/internet/Circuit-Micro-what-puzzles-me-is-I-never-did-business-with-this-company-I-checked-my-ban-242719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Micro

fees returned

AUTHOR: Shira - (U.S.A.)

i spoke to a man that answered the phone number for circuit micro. he stated to me that when filling out an application for credit on his website it says in small text on the bottom that consumers will be charged $39.96 for the application. i explained to him that i am financing a laptop now thru a company called "circuit country LLC" so i may have entered his site and filled out the application in error. he then agreed to refund me the amount above. i requested that he mail me a check because i didn't want to give out my bank information to him and that my bank gave me a new account because of their investigation of the unusual check/transaction. i contacted my bank a day later and they advised me he returned the money in my old account which is frozen; so they transfered the $39.96 in my new acct. i really son't know what to think of this company. he told me he finances tvs,computers etc. those of you who are interested in financing electronics fyi-companies such as blue hippo,rent-a-center (rent to own), and circuit country are good companies to finance from and they don't charge application fees or run your credit. i financed an HP laptop thru circuit country and everything is excellent.

circuit country requires $99 down and 2 months of payments before they ship you the electronic. you can pay the 2 months of payments right away to receive your product quicker;which i did. please donot get "circuit micro" and "circuit country" confused,they are two different companies and circuit country is better.