Complaint Review: Circuit Mincro

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 21, 2005

• Reported By:Murfreesboro Tennessee
Circuit Mincro
25422 Trabuco Rd #105-288 Lake Forest, California U.S.A.

Circuit Micro Ripoff, Stole my money and never delivered the product. They also keep promising a refund and I still haven't received that. Lake Forest California

*Author of original report: Notice how there is NO rebuttal from the company when they know they are in the wrong

Last August I paid Circuit Micro the application fee and deposit. By October I had paid them the 3 "good faith payments" They kept promising the computer and it never came. By April of 2004 I couldn't wait any longer and I bought a new computer elsewhere. It is Novemeber and I still have no received the refund. I have several emails from the company promising a tracking number for my refund and I have not gotten one. They stole a total of 473.92 from me!

Tamikia
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-Mincro/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Circuit-Micro-Ripoff-Stole-my-money-and-never-delivered-the-product-They-also-keep-promi-117882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit Mincro

AUTHOR: Tamikia - (U.S.A.)

Still no refund from them. How many people does it take to file a class action lawsuit??