Complaint Review: Circuitcity.com

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:Hanover Park Illinois
Circuitcity.com
www.circuitcity.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Circuit City, Circuitcity.com Merchandise Not received and and no credit given Ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: We went through the same time with a gift card...

Donald Gardner
Senior Customer Support Coordinator
Circuit City Corporate Offices
804-527-4000 ext 21031
800-251-2665 ext 21031
Donald Gardner/CCDirect/Circuit City@Circuit City,

I've written to this person more than several times along with 3 messages to the circuitcity.com web site.

I ordered a scanner which was NOT delivered. After getting no where I tried get some resolution and was told that it was delivered. I got a delivery sometime after that with an item I did not order. I wrote again. Most of the time I got no response. Finally on 6/11/07 I went out and had to buy a scanner. I wrote to the gentleman above to let him know. I said that I just wanted my card credited and wanted to know how to return/send back the item I had not ordered.

I was then contacted and was told that on 6/12 another scanner was sent that was NOT received either. I've written many more times with no response. The item I got from them had no paperwork inside so I can't even return it to the store.

One of the responses I did told me that Mr. Gardner wasn't a lawyer (by him) and that I should get one to sue them if that's what I wanted to do.

Not responsive, not able to successfully work with customers. What can I do. 65, handicapped, out-of-work and not out a lot of money I shouldn't have spent in the first place.

Karen
Hanover Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuitcitycom/nationwide/Circuit-City-Circuitcitycom-Merchandise-Not-received-and-and-no-credit-given-Ripoff-Inte-257559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuitcity.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

We went through the same time with a gift card...

AUTHOR: Christina - (U.S.A.)

We dealt with CC in good faith for over a month dealing with the same situation. Basically, we were liars just trying to get a free ($50!) gift card.
The only way we finally got our money back was by reporting it to our credit card company.
We were lied to time and time again by Circuit City (they were sending another one, they had proof the first one had been delivered, they were going to credit our account....)
Don't believe what they tell you, just go directly to your credit card company, (or if you paid with a debit, at least tell CC you paid with a credit card, and you are going to them!)
I wish you luck.
I will never purchase anything online from them again, and I only shop at their b&m store when it's absolutely necessary.