Complaint Review: Circulation Newsies LLC

Circulation Newsies LLC
140 5th Ave N Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

Circulation Newsies LLC Alan Esser Keeping My Money Hopkins, Minnesota

*Author of original report: New Ownership

I was referred to this company circulation newsies. I worked for them for 6 months. They would take out $50 a pay check every week for Escrow. I ended up with $1000 before I quit. In the contract it states that after 60 days I will receive my escrow back.
I was told by the company that they do not owe me anything. Even though I have a document from there Account Manager that shows I have $963 left in there. I want my money back.
This company is being so greedy, and they think they can just push around anyone and that is not going to happen. I want my money that I made and is owed to me.
If you come across this company be aware. You might not get your money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2011 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circulation-Newsies-LLC/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/Circulation-Newsies-LLC-Alan-Esser-Keeping-My-Money-Hopkins-Minnesota-810945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circulation Newsies LLC

New Ownership

AUTHOR: - ()

This report was filed due to the old ownership and there way of business. Since then the new owner has repaid those dues to me and has completely clean up this company for the best. The owners now have the right message in line with what is best for team for the customer. Thank you for making this right! You can trust the new owner of this company now! It goes a long way for the new ownership to turn things around after the old management had done wrong. It just goes to show you that there are good people out there that will do the right thing!!