Complaint Review: Circus Furniture

• Reported By: consumer — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Circus Furniture
3700 E. Fort Lowell Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Circus Furniture horrible experience Tucson, Arizona

Do not buy at Circus World. I had a horrible experience there.  As soon as I got home I realized that the furniture would be too large. I called immediately to cancel the order. No way would they give me my money back. I fell victim to high pressure and the old scam of "it won't be here tomorrow". I was told the manager was the only one who could help. He claimed that he was not able to help without the owner's ok.

I was not allowed to speak to the owner even though he was present. Obviously he doesn't reallv care a whit about customer satisfaction. I since found out they have an F from the Better Business Bureau.  They also charged 4 times the amount for delivery as a furniture store much farther from my home. Of course they never verbalized the fact that once one signed a bill of sale with them, that as a consumer you have no rights or consideration from this rip off company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circus-Furniture/Tucson-Arizona-85712/Circus-Furniture-horrible-experience-Tucson-Arizona-1022717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circus Furniture