Complaint Review: Circus Furniture

• Reported By: Stephanie — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Circus Furniture
3700 E Fort Lowell Rd Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Circus Furniture Selling Mattresses With Lumps in the Middle Tucson, Arizona

Circus Furniture Store in Tucson, Arizona has sold me a mattress with false advertisement. The "Store Manager" claimed the bed was the best mattress other than Stern and Foster and any leading brand name. He never said there were no returns nor did the lady behind the desk tell us all sales final.

When we brought the mattress home it had such a huge lump in the middle it couldn't be slept on. They suggested an exchange, and stupidly my husband and I did. Come to find out that the second mattress had a lump also!

I am outraged in his lies, which he said this has never happened before in the twenty years he's been selling mattresses. He told us he couldn't return it since we already exchanged it and he gave us a good price? I'm angry that I am stuck with a lumpy mattress.

They gave us a hard time when we wanted them to send someone out to our house to look at the mattress so they know we weren't lying. After that, he never called us to let us know what was happening, and they took pictures. We had to call him which was very difficult, because he never came to the phone.

I have a nine-month-old baby and we spent over $1000 for that waste of space when we could have bought diapers and formula for the next few months. Drew never returned our calls, and is not working with us to fix this problem. All we want is our money back, and we haven't even slept on this bed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circus-Furniture/Tucson-Arizona-85716/Circus-Furniture-Selling-Mattresses-With-Lumps-in-the-Middle-Tucson-Arizona-1006282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circus Furniture