Complaint Review: Circut City - City Assure

• Submitted: Fri, February 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 12, 2010

• Reported By: Bcounted — Not Given California United States of America
Circut City - City Assure

Circut City - City Assure Failed to insure repair after 4th failure same problem and horrid customer service, Internet

City Assure a warranty or insurance provider that has taken over Circuit City extended warranties has failed to insure my laptop is correctly repaired.  I have had my laptop sent to Central Depot 3 times now and in need of a 4th for the same problem.  Called City Assure for the 4th repair the first representative (Nathan) stated he would expedite my claim under the lemon law ticket # 15513977 and if I have not heard anything in the next few days to call back and request an EIS whatever that is.  I called back and got a new representative (David) on the phone.  David was clearly having a bad day perhaps more so then me.  After we clashed I requested supervisor I was told I could not speak to one until after I (David) finished explaining their policy on lemon law.  I demanded a supervisor and was placed on hold about 10 min. later David came back on the line and stated his team leader say a supervisor would not be available for at least 4 hours and he needed to take my info and someone would call me back (as if they did not already have my info) How sad in todays world companies like this are not more accountable.  I will never buy another extended warranty carried by City Assure or its subsidiaries. And now I hear City Assure may have something to do with Radio Shack or THE SHACK.  God I hope not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circut-City-City-Assure/internet/Circut-City-City-Assure-Failed-to-insure-repair-after-4th-failure-same-problem-and-ho-568643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circut City - City Assure