Complaint Review: Cirro Energy

• Reported By: K.W. — Carrollton Texas United States of America
Cirro Energy
2745 Dallas Pkwy Ste 200 Plano, Texas United States of America

Cirro Energy does not honor contract Plano, Texas

I renewed my contract with Kinetic Energy on 1/25/12 and have e-mail confirmation. On 2/10/12, billing was moved to Cirro energy. I have an e-mail from Kinetic dated 1/5/12 saying that the change was going to happen but that I did not need to do anything because my contract would remain in place.

On 6/14/12 I went online to change my form of payment and there was a note that said my contract had expired. I called Cirro and spoke to Jessica who had terrible customer service skills and basically just kept repeating that it was not their fault because Kinetic had given them the wrong information. I asked to speak to a Supervisor and she said that they would tell me the same thing. I insisted on speaking to someone and she put me on hold for a very long time only to come back on and say there was nobody I could talk to and she would send them a message to call me but they had 24-48 hours to call me back, but no one ever called me.

I also have confirmation that I was on average billing with Kinetic but she said they had no record of that, so my bill is $70.00 higher than what I pay every month. I was a Kinetic customer for 3 years and got nothing but wonderful service from their customer service department the few times I did have to call. This customer service was unbelievably awful!
I am a Customer Service Manager and it is just unbelievable the people can act this way towards their customer! I did not ask for Kinetic to move to Cirro and had I known they had such terrible service and would not honor my contract, I never would have renewed with Kinetic, but I have the e-mail saying that I did not need to do anything as my contract would remain the same.
They are crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cirro-Energy/Plano-Texas-75093-8729/Cirro-Energy-does-not-honor-contract-Plano-Texas-911391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cirro Energy