Complaint Review: Cirro Energy

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Todd — Temple Texas United States of America
Cirro Energy

Cirro Energy Cirro Charging TDU Delivery charges that are extreme. Last bill $86 kwh energy charge and the delivery charge was $366. This happens every month and they have no response other than it is Oncor charge, Internet

I am billed a delivery charge by Cirro energy that is insane.  The charge is alway 3 to 4 times the amount of my energy bill.  Last bill $86 kwh energy charge and deliver charge was $366.  They say that this is a pass through charge that Oncor charges but I have spoke to other business that are comparible to mine and they don't get charged this extreme amount.  We are a 2200 sqft office that has normal appliances that any other household would have.  Oncor has check my meter and said it is correct.... I have 2 years of these insane delivery charges and I am done.  I am breaking my contract and moving back to TXU.  I joined in with a coalition to get lower rates and ended up getting screwed.  Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cirro-Energy/internet/Cirro-Energy-Cirro-Charging-TDU-Delivery-charges-that-are-extreme-Last-bill-86-kwh-ener-980676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cirro Energy