Complaint Review: Cisco Webex

• Updated: Fri, February 18, 2011

• Reported By: JulietteQ — New York New York United States of America
Cisco Webex
170 West Tasman Dr. San Jose, California United States of America

Cisco Webex I got scammed out of $93.72 by webex for a meeting I never had San Jose, California

I have had a very bad experience with Webex. I could not connect, but according to their "invoice" department. I was in a meeting for 284 minutes and they charged me $93.72 for it. It is up to me to prove that I did not have a meeting, which obviously I cannot do, because I cannot prove that I did not do something.

I have spend hrs on the phone with them, but they will not give me a refund. They state that they cannot find a technical error and that is why they will bill me for it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cisco-Webex/San-Jose-California-95134/Cisco-Webex-I-got-scammed-out-of-9372-by-webex-for-a-meeting-I-never-had-San-Jose-Cal-697267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cisco Webex