Complaint Review: Cit Financial Usa

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Boca Raton Florida
Cit Financial Usa
381 E Broadway Fl 2, Salt Lake City, UTtah 84111-2684 , Utah U.S.A.

CIT FINANCIAL Cit Financial Usa, Inc (Cit) TWO THINGS, VIOLATED THE FAIR CREDIT OPPORTUNITY ACT AND SENT A DUMMY WRONG ADDRESS CARRIER SALT LAKE CITY, UN Utah

I applied for a financing arrangement with CIT Financial through their Utah facility in order to purchase a Dell Computer with financing. During the application I noticed something peculiar and that was they never inquired about my income.

They turned me down without this and it is in violation of the Fair Credit Opportunity Act.

This application was made on December 24, 2007 and declined immediately. They
told me to go to Rent A Center as a suggestion. My credit is excellent and they did not even look at it correctly.

Rent A Center happens to be a two week payment rental outfit that rents to people without credit checks but think about it, they are very expensive given the contracts you sign.

First of all, I don't get my declination letter till January 7, 2008 and someone knocks at the door and says they accidentally opened my mail. I don't believe this because the date on the letter showing sent out is December 24, 2007. I believe they sent my letter to Rent A Center because I told them to blank them for this stupid referral and behavior that is unconscienceable and the person who delivered the letter was not very forthcoming. They say they live in my area but I have never seen them near my mailboxes. They lifted a lot of personal information off of that declination letter and I intend to follow up with security measures.

It is no wonder Michael Dell is buying 30% of the receivables from CIT.

They are ruining Dell's business and I will sending them a letter saying your financial company is singularly in the last year destroying your market share.

I believe Michael Dell if he had the say or his company itself would give me the $30 a month financing I sought. I pay way more than the minimum payment anyhow.

Let me know what others think about this setup.

Thanks

Fakeshinachopbreakers
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cit-Financial-Usa/Utah-84111/CIT-FINANCIAL-Cit-Financial-Usa-Inc-Cit-TWO-THINGS-VIOLATED-THE-FAIR-CREDIT-OPPORTUNIT-297958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cit Financial Usa