Complaint Review: Citadel Equipment Finance

• Updated: Wed, May 18, 2011

• Reported By: Michelle — Stoneboro Pennsylvania United States of America
Citadel Equipment Finance
930 W 17th St D Santa Ana, California United States of America

Citadel Equipment Finance Tell me there was no problem getting me financing for equipment Scam for $1057.78 Santa Ana, California

Citadel Equipment Finance told me there was no problem getting financing for eight thosand dollars for equipment. I sent all required documents they sent me a lease agreement that stated 48 monthly payments.

Last requirement to send payment for first and last month payment and a document fee Total
$ 1057.78 I asked if there was any chance this did not go thru would my money be refunded I was assured that it would minus a small processing fee.

They have not responded to my emails I have not recieved any of my money back. Scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citadel-Equipment-Finance/Santa-Ana-California-92706/Citadel-Equipment-Finance-Tell-me-there-was-no-problem-getting-me-financing-for-equipment-730565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citadel Equipment Finance