Complaint Review: Citi Bank/ Mortgage

• Reported By: TwitteTravel.Com — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Citi Bank/ Mortgage
6879 Maryland Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Citi Bank/ Mortgage Citi Group Biggest Mortgage RIP OFF Las Vegas, Nevada

Citi has ruined my credit I had a Citi Credit card it jumped from 3,500 to over 7,990 I lost my job in October 2009 and they gave a rats ass they never worked with me my mortgage they ruined it till I had no way to pay I guess later on 2010 they came out with a home assistance program that if they can approve one person I would be in shock out of all businesses that I have dealt with they are the biggest rip off they never filed claims for me so that means I lost hundreds of dollars in disputes that someone charged in India.

BE VERY CAREFUL THAT THIS WHOLE POINTS SYSTEM DOES NOT GET TO YOU. THE 20,000 POINTS DID ANYONE REALLY EVER GET ANY POINTS FROM THE THANK YOU FOR OPENING THAT NEW POINTS PROMOTIONS THEY HAD LIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF 2010.

ALL AROUND I HAVE NEVER BEEN SCREWED WITH SO BAD IN MY 34 YEARS OF LIFE LIKE THIS COMPANY HAS...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2011 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citi-Bank-Mortgage/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Citi-Bank-Mortgage-Citi-Group-Biggest-Mortgage-RIP-OFF-Las-Vegas-Nevada-698455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citi Bank/ Mortgage