Complaint Review: Citi Bank Payroll

• Reported By: Evvie — Anchorage Alaska
Citi Bank Payroll
, Select State/Province USA

Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet

My Payroll card was compromised as I went to pay a bill and saw that there were numerous PENDING transactions originating out of New York City, I live in Alaska.  I immediately called Citi Prepaid Payroll Card Service to report the FRAUD.  I was told my card would be cancelled, a new card would be issued and the money returned by the followoing Tuesday, 1 week.

The FRAUD transactions happened in one day, took all the money, the entire pay check.

I called the followoing Monday to check on the status of the new card and return of funds only to be told that a Fraud Investigation must take place and that I need to file a Fraus Form and the process will take approximately 2 weeks.  I HIT THE SKIDS!  Total BULLSHIT!  Citi Bank was responsible for securing my money yet handed it out in a State across the country and I have to wait 3 weeks for their fraud investigation.  I notified Citi Bank prior to the transactions clearing the bank.  Yet was told the transactions must clear before Fraud can be filed.  What a CROCK!  They could have stopped the transfer of money, which they say they can not do.

I belive Citi Bank to be another large RIP OFF institution.  I requested refund of late fees on my bills, they said there is such service.

Cit BAnk is a FRAUDULENT Banking Institution not to be trusted with your hard earned money.  Yet, the bank will penalize you for late payments on youir credit report, yet do nothing to ensure the consumer payments are on time when paid through Citi Bank.  It's all a Lie!  Dig a hole in your back yard, and bury what you earn, you can't even withdraw your money without a penalty.  I am consulting an attorney about the behavior of this Bank.

Evvie

Anchorage Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citi-Bank-Payroll-/Select-StateProvince/Citi-Bank-Payroll-Payroll-Card-Fraud-ZERO-Customer-Service-Internet-1163817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citi Bank Payroll