Complaint Review: Citi Bank

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2005

• Reported By:cullman Alabama
Citi Bank
100 Citi Bank Drive San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Citi Bank Ripoff left me stranded in Fairhope Alabama San Antonio Texas

I have been a customer for well over 15 years and I have up until the last ten minutes been satisfied with the quicken MasterCard. I am a Sales Representative and travel every week. It is the only card I carry. I called the customer representative and told her my card had been lost. She immediately started trying to sell me at $6.95 service. I told her over four times no to help me I was in peril. Finally she got angry and cancels my card permanently. I found my card a few minutes later tried to activate it but guess what. I'm stranded in Fairhope AL with no cash, no credit card, and half a tank of gas 300 miles till home and two more days of work to do.

If you are me what would you do? I spoke with Alan, Clarence, and Ms. Yeager a supervisor. Although Yeager was very nice she cannot help me. I am so angry right now and surfing the net finding lawsuit after lawsuit against you guys for the same thing. It seems to people have forgotten the customers and worship the dollar.

cullman, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2005 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citi-Bank/San-Antonio-Texas-78245/Citi-Bank-Ripoff-left-me-stranded-in-Fairhope-Alabama-San-Antonio-Texas-134391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citi Bank