Complaint Review: Citi Cards

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, August 25, 2007

• Reported By:Orange California
Citi Cards
PO Box 6000 The Lakes,, Nevada U.S.A.

CITI ADVANTAGE CARDS CHARGING ME FOR 35 THOUSAND DOLLARS OF SOMEONE ELSES DEBT RIPOFF The Lakes Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Number to Call.

Several years ago I was added to a Citi Bank account to use for gas to go from account to account. I have not used this card in years and was taken off it when I discontinued working for the company.

I received an email telling me to check my credit report as there was new information posted.

I opened up my credit reports and found that I am being charged for this persons debt to the tune of 35 thousand dollars! I don't even have a citibank account.

I am outraged. This is not my debt and is not valid.
This is now affecting my whole life.

Dan

Orange, California

Daniel
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2007 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citi-Cards/The-Lakes-Nevada-59163/CITI-ADVANTAGE-CARDS-CHARGING-ME-FOR-35-THOUSAND-DOLLARS-OF-SOMEONE-ELSES-DEBT-RIPOFF-The-264197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citi Cards

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Number to Call.

AUTHOR: Wayne - (U.S.A.)

Please contact Citi Fraud Department 1.800.695.4981. Follow through with what will need to be done to have this removed from your credit. It is not always easy, but with time you will be able to have the situation resolved.