Complaint Review: Citi Financial Auto

• Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: JL — Westland Michigan USA
Citi Financial Auto
PO BOX 9575 Coppell, Texas United States of America

Citi Financial Auto Thieves, Liars, Crooks, Illiterate, Stupid, Computer Hackers, No one knows what is going on there. Coppell, Texas

I made the mistake of financing my car through these monsters. Yes, I did fall behind on my payments, running on average a month behind, due to illness and other unforseen incidents.

My husband contacted them to make July's payment on August 31st. They took that one from the bank, fine we authorized it. Then they took it upon themselves to take another UNAUTHORIZED payment from my bank on Sept. 5. I contacted Citi Financial, what another mistake I made. I am still waiting for the Princess almighty Mrs. Banks to call back. Was told by Carrie a CSR that Princess would be calling me back last saturday... I guess her fingers broke or no one taught her how to dial a phone, for being number 3 in the call back line from her, she must be getting overpaid to do nothing.

I then finally spoke to a higher power Unprofessional named Chris. I stated to him that I had been hung up on and that I was trying to get my husband ready for a 10 week business trip. When he asked me a question I could not answer, I called for my husband to come upstairs to ask him the question, Chris "professionally" began to laugh and said I thought your husband is gone on his trip...man what are you trying to pull? I reminded him that I was taking him to Toledo to catch a midnight train. And that due to their theft of our funds my husband was leaving with $60 in his pocket and we were hit with $64 in overdraft charges. He also rudely reminded me that they will be taking another payment on 9-19. Unauthorized AGAIN!!! Chase bank will not let me do a stop payment since these crooks are one of our creditors. Maybe I should just close the bank account to stop it.

The funniest part is how blind management pretemds to be. Just about every CSR I spoke with saw this was an UNAUTHORIZED payment, but management could not see it. I have spoken to one CSR named Tim Skill, he needs to run from those crooks and get a real job he is too nice to be trapped in that firey pit. He clearly stated that it shows "right here" that the authorization that was previously set up was cancelled and therefore should not have come out of our account.

If I could afford 2 car payments a week, then why would I have financed it then.... duhhh...guess I am the only intelligent one between them and me that can answer that.....

My best advise, run do not walk away from this mini mafia..... I really have considered dropping my car off at the citi-financial branch(which can not accept payments) around the corner with a big note on the back window that says "return to the crooks, citi financial and thanks for steeling our money at your will"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citi-Financial-Auto/Coppell-Texas-750199575/Citi-Financial-Auto-Thieves-Liars-Crooks-Illiterate-Stupid-Computer-Hackers-No-one-495616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citi Financial Auto