Complaint Review: Citi Financial

• Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: Srini — Irving Texas USA
Citi Financial
P.O.BOX 22060 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Citi Financial Is A Scam, Citi financial rip off preying on customers with good credit Tempe, Arizona

We purcahsed Ashley furniture on their promotional offer of 0% no interest for 1 year which ended on July 7 2008.

The total amount was $1694.

We have made equal installements and paid off $1452 before July 7th. Unfortunately we missed a payment thinking that loan was paid off. However we were slapped a fee(fine) of  $310.82 for not paying the remaining $242.

As soon as we realized we still we, we went ahead and took care of the final payment of $242 on July 28 2009.

I have put the account in dispute spoke to customer service no use. I am told to pay this outrageous financial charge of $310.82 for beign alte for 3 weeks.

No wonder this company is going bankrupt.Can anyone suggest me or help me on how to overcome this rip-off.

I will never ever do business with CITI again, also unfortunately I am their credit card customer too. I will anyway stop using the d*mn card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citi-Financial/Tempe-Arizona-85285/Citi-Financial-Is-A-Scam-Citi-financial-rip-off-preying-on-customers-with-good-credit-Tem-495861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citi Financial