amazing

Complaint Review: Citi Mortgage inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 29, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin Holleman — Spring Texas
Citi Mortgage inc.
P.O. Box 6243 Sioux Falls, South Dakota USA

Citi Mortgage inc. Unauthorized withdrawl from bank account Sioux Falls South Dakota

I had a mortgage with ABM Amro and I was informed that Citi Mortgage had purchased my loan without my knowledge or concent.  Citi was automatically charging me $10 a month to pay my bill on line and did not notify me of this.

Citi had misscalculated my escroe account several times and sent me checks despite my repeated attempts to tell them they were wrong.  This caused my monthly not to continue to get larger and larger.

When I realized that I was being charged to make payments, I stopped the automatic payments.  I also closed the bank account that they were being taken from.  Citi attempted to pull funds out of the closed bank acccount despite my sending them payments from my new account.  CIti sent me a letter stating that I had requested this transaction.  I sent them the letter back and told them they were not authorized to have attempted to remove the funds nor would they ever be authorized to remove funds from any of my banking accounts again.  I recieved a letter telling me that Citi was clueless to the issue and that I needed to send them a letter with the bank account numbers.

I am fed up with this company and its predatory and illegal actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citi-Mortgage-inc/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/Citi-Mortgage-inc-Unauthorized-withdrawl-from-bank-account-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-1071135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citi Mortgage inc.