Complaint Review: Citi Mortgage

• Reported By: Raymond Posante — Brooksville Florida
Citi Mortgage
Nationwide USA

Citi Mortgage employees, from the philappines Nationwide

citi mortgage, what a joke !

my Mother had pass'd away, and i'am the administrator.  I had fax'd her death certificate, and letter from the court to citi mortgage.  They had acknowledge, that they recieved it, and took my address, and put it on file.this was done back in April this year.

I get an email, yesterday june 23, in regards, that I need to contact them?   I call'd, they ask me for the seurity questions, and i answer'd everyone correctlly, even giving the social security number.  The lady, from the Phillappines, told me she couldn't help me for my name wasn't on the account, but a month ago, when i call'd citi, to make sure, they said my name was on the account, and they did recieve the documents.  Why does Citi, have to use Phillappines, to do a job that they don't know how to do?   Its a shame, that Citi Mortgage, can't keep the work here in the united states !I am very upset with the service, that Citi Mortgage provides, from the Phillapines.  Citi, wants you to do the right thing, by replying, but when you do, you get someone that is from another country that gives you crap, so why call?    i am very upset over this, and for the consumers, beaware, citi mortgage, customer sevices sucks !    you'll get the phillaphines, instead of US.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2014 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citi-Mortgage/nationwide/Citi-Mortgage-employees-from-the-philappines-Nationwide-1157017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citi Mortgage