Complaint Review: Citi Prepaid Card/ Maricopa

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Citi Prepaid Card/ Maricopa False advertising Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Students of Maricopa beware of using the Citi Prepaid Card option for receiving your financial aid. I ordered a card over eleven days ago because they advertised I'd get my card in five to seven business days. What they don't tell you is, that time frame starts when they decide. Now I'm sitting here with money in my account but no way to access it. They have no branches in Arizona either. Why our schools are using this bank is not understood. When I called them two different times I spoke to people who could barely speak English. Each time they pushed forward the date of when my card as allegedly sent. I got absolutely nowhere. When I asked for the corporate number I was given a PO box. My school refuses any responsibility. My advice to you is to get direct deposit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citi-Prepaid-Card-Maricopa/Pennsylvania-Pennsylvania/Citi-Prepaid-Card-Maricopa-False-advertising-Pennsylvania-Pennsylvania-1057286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citi Prepaid Card/ Maricopa